- Complete Identity branding from print to Web
- Web Design or re-branding of your existing site – specializing in the WordPress platform
- Email Blast design and coding (experience with Constant Contact and Mailchimp services)
- Mailing list setup and implementation
- web banners and web assets for advertising your business
- Logo Design
- Powerpoint and keynote presentation design – design client presentations and decks
- marketing materials – designing flyers, brochures, business cards and any other materials to grow your business
- CD packaging
- Poster design
- Photography (portrait photography for staff and product photography shoots)
JJoe Curet began his path in Graphic and Web design after years in the music industry as a touring and recording drummer in Chicago, IL then Nashville, TN. While Joe was in school pursuing a degree in Graphic and Web Design he accepted a job working in the creative services department for the Warner Music Nashville label.
After cutting his teeth at Warner Brothers Music in their graphic design department, Joe went on to establish Cobra Joe Design in 2010. Cobra Joe Design gives Joe the opportunity to build relationships with clients; helping them find their vision for their business brand and helping them get to an end result that he ultimately hopes will exceed their expectations. Joe believes that design, in all its many forms, should be relevant to the times, while emphasizing a clear and concise message to the intended audience.
In the fall of 2016, he and his wife Rachel relocated to Los Angeles, CA. In his spare time, Joe takes advantage of all the arts and culture Los Angeles has to offer and loves keeping up with design and tech trends and films and television. He and Rachel enjoy outdoor activities such as bike riding and hiking. He also enjoys exploring the world through travel.
- All things Mac
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Acrobat
- Microsoft office